On February 27th, your favourite running app will be marking its ten-year anniversary! That’s ten years of zombie chases, ten years of raising gates, and ten years of voices in the dark. We couldn’t be more proud to have spent a decade right alongside you, Runner Five.
We couldn’t let this occasion pass without some serious celebration, so here’s a sneak peek at what we have planned. Our plans extend throughout the summer, so keep your eyes on our Twitter and Facebook pages for the latest info & extra details as we announce them!
- 27/02/22: Zombies, Run! Tenth Birthday – we’ll be celebrating with a special message on our brand-new TikTok account, so make sure to follow us before the big day!
- March: Livestream Recording Session – step behind the scenes as we gather our old friends together for a live re-recording of some of your favourite Abel Township moments
- March: A look back at 10 years of Zombies, Run! – keep your eyes on our blog as Zombies, Run! co-creator explores a decade(!) of Zombies, Run! highlights
- April: Exclusive 10th Anniversary Merch – brand new designs just for the fans, celebrating our favourite Zombies, Run! memories
- Spring: Zombies, Run! Season 9 Part 2 – we won’t keep you waiting any longer! The return of the Zombies, Run! main storyline brings new revelations, new drama, and even more reasons to love your favourite characters.
- Spring: 10th Anniversary Base Building – bring the party into the post-apocalypse, as Abel Township itself celebrates 10 years of survival.
- Spring: Top Secret Content Release – we’ve got something very exciting in the works that we can’t wait to share with you all! Rest assured – it’s a great way to celebrate 10 years since we first raised those gates!
- Summer: Summer Run Celebration – we’ll be spreading the love as the sun returns with this charity-focused birthday celebration!
- Year-Round: New Adventures, New Storylines – we’re giving you even more reasons to run this year as we continue to expand our New Adventures catalog, including some returning favourites, exciting special guest writers, and even some brand-new zombie-centric storylines…
It’s a big, exciting year for us here at Six to Start – with the 10-year anniversary, our growing catalogue of incredible New Adventures, and more (extremely exciting) projects still to be announced. We can’t wait to share it all with you!
Stay safe out there! – Abel Township