Ever been on a mission from Abel Township and wondered when it was time to turn back home? Then you’ll love our new audio notifications, out now in our 9.3.0 update on Android and iPhone!
We’ve added four ways to hear about your progress while you’re running:
- Rolling Pace: Pace for your most recent mile or kilometer
- Overall Pace: Pace for your entire run so far
- Remaining Progress: Amount of time or distance left until your mission is complete
- Halfway Through: Triggers when you’re halfway through your set run duration, which for most runners will be when you’re halfway through a mission
These options will work slightly differently (or won’t apply) on different game modes – for example, Supply Missions, Interval Training, and Airdrop won’t play the “Halfway Through” announcement. But we hope you’ll find them useful while you’re out saving the world!
You can find all of these options in the
More > Settings screen in the app, and they’re available to both free and paid subscribers.
Also in 9.3.0…
- You can now adjust run durations by 0.1 km/mile or 1 minute increments
- We’ll remind you to sync to ZombieLink if you aren’t logged in
- The Home Screen now loads much faster!
- We now require iOS13 or above