In the run up to the Spring Virtual Race and Season 9 of Zombies, Run! we’ve been hard at work on the app, so it’s now more stable than ever!
On both Android and iPhone we have:
- Added a New Adventure category screen. With nine New Adventures, and many more to come, we thought it was about time we made those easier to find
- Added more useful information to the Support screen. It will now show your subscription status and ZombieLink username if you’re logged in, as well as the same information about app version and what type of phone you’re using.
- Moved the Race Missions to the Season 1 Missions list. All you’ll need to do to reach them is tap Missions > Story Missions and scroll down to find these essential parts of the story!
On Android (version 8.6.2) we have:
- Improved 5K run log display
- Fixed Google Fit integration
- Improved Navbar, Home, and Membership screen accessibility when using TalkBack
- Fixed creating/editing Interval Training workouts for Legacy users
- Fixed GPS setting for new users
- Fixed Wear countdown bug
- Added other bug fixes and performance improvements
On iPhone (version 8.6.1) we have:
- Fixed mission unlocks not working for S1-3 (from 8.6.0)
- Added various crash fixes and performance improvements